“We dressed up as the book Madeline, with six people dressed up as her and me as Ms. Clavel, their teacher. One of the Madelines, however, was the truly special one…the one with the beard, that is. Our experience was hysterical—I’d walk all the girls (and one guy) down the street in two straight lines. Guys would be walking the other way, whistling or hollering at all the pretty ladies. Then, as they got to the back of the line, they’d see my friend Brennan, then they’d see me, and I could tell that they were suddenly wondering if ALL the Madelines were men.”
the last sentence
There will never be a time when I don’t reblog this because it is my fave.
- as you may or may not have known, this guy and @ScrewPain were the guys responsible for swatting the creatures. this caused a shut down of schools, leak of personal information and innocent people almost got hurt because of it.
- in this time, i’ve kept an eye on spiky’s twitter and he’s swatted several innocent streamers [he posts proof and gloats about it] and plans to keep doing it. he and pain both think they’re invincible and it needs to stop.
- pain said he’s going to pax and im seriously worried he’ll swat that place too, so i just want to post a warning to everyone.
- i know that he is 100% serious who knows what other youtuber or innocent streamer they’ll do it to next.
EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE ROOSTERTEETH, SPREAD THE WORD. PEOPLE CAN BE HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE OF THIS.
ATTENTION ALL CONFUSED PEOPLE
- Swatting: A new trend where a Twitch player or Livestreamer is targeted and reported to the police for being a threat. The intention is to watch the Livestreamer or Twitch player be arrested live on camera.
- If you see anyone bragging that they are the culprits behind a ‘swatting’, report them immediately. Especially to the authorities.
ROOSTER TEETH HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT A THREAT HAS BEEN MADE. THEY HAVE TAKEN PRECAUTIONS. DO NOT CONTACT ROOSTER TEETH ABOUT THIS. THEY KNOW.
Please spread THIS version around so people are further informed.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
This is a big win for anti-rape activists, many of whom have been touting the necessity of an “affirmative consent” standard for years. California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) has the next month to sign the bill into law. If he does, schools across the state would be required to define consent before engaging in sexual activity as an “affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement” or risk losing state financial aid funding.
Today’s picture for invisible illness is a personal one. This is one of about 30 notes that my friend has received since using her handicapped placard. I’m going to say this to you, have you ever seen someone get out of a car parked in a handicapped space and said to yourself “they look too young or they don’t look disabled.” I’m going to go with yes you have, because we all have at one time. I can’t remember doing it, but before I understood the difficulties of invisible illness when I was younger I probably did. Let me ask you this though, when you had that thought was it because you knew with 100% certainty that they weren’t handicapped or did you assume that because of their age and/or not seeing a cane, walker or wheelchair? All I’m asking is that we stop and think when we someone need a mobility aid, park in a handicapped space or say they are disabled that we remember this “DISABILITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE OR APPEARNACE.” #spoonie #invisibleillness #disability #chronicillness #rheumatoidarthritis #lupus #fibromyalgia #myofascialpainsyndrome
If nothing else, this post needs to be seen around the internet more. This harassment is not okay and no one should have to deal with it on top of having an invisible illness. This is just another form of anonymous bullying to add to the internet bullying these TROLLS are capable of.
If you are healthy, please reblog.
If you are sick, please reblog.
If you have a disability, please reblog.
If you have an invisible illness, please reblog.
If you know someone with a disability, please reblog.
If you are a human being, please reblog.
Let’s spread the word and help those of us that may not look like it.
Ignorance isn’t bliss, ignorance is ignorance.
Disney movies in order of historical setting
(Excludes most of the package films. Some films, eg The Lion King, are impossible to pin down exactly and some, like Aladdin and Treasure Planet, are anachronistic, so these are estimations. A few have been split into 2 if there is more than one time period in the movie, and sequels have been put together.)
- I started with the anime (We think. based on release dates.)
- I started with the games
- My first starter was a water type
- I still remember Team Rocket’s first motto
- I care for my Pokémon
- The only shiny I’ve ever had was the red gyarados from HG/SS
- I’m the only one in my family who likes Pokémon
- Eeveelutions aren’t that cool
- Someone introduced me to Pokémon
- I have at least one thing with Pokémon stickers on it
- I bought a 2DS just because of Pokémon
- I honestly don’t know who Junichi Masuda is
- I used to pretend that animals were Pokémon
- I’ve read a manga at least once
- Once I beat the Champion, I never touch the game anymore
- Once in my life, I got Pokémon stuff as birthday gift
- I found/hatched a shiny
- Milotic is the most beautiful Pokémon in the world
- I like to think that I’m good at battling but I never battle that one person because I think they’re better than me
- I haven’t watched all of the movies
- I have Pokémon X
- My last starter was a fire type
- I beat Whitney in the first try
- I still watch the anime
- I actually have a pet named after a Pokémon
- Team Magma rules
- Nah, Team Aqua is better
- Smogon needs to stop banning everything
- I don’t even know what Smogon is
- I like Latios over Latias
- I don’t nickname my Pokémon
- I have more than 10 shinies
- I believe in Gengar and Clefable’s theory
- N is so irrelevant now
- I never liked N that much anyway
- I think about how cool my life would be if Pokémon were real
- Arcanine needs a Mega Evolution
- I know the japanese name of at least 5 Pokémon
- I’ve never had a Pikachu
- I like Red over Ash
- I killed a legendary on purpose
- I have a Pokémon plush
- I liek Mudkipz
- Flygon should be part bug
- I’d be 80 and I’d still like Pokémon
- I swear I don’t understand the Pokemon trading card game
- I own every single Pokémon game, like, all of them, every single one. (we have all the main ones, but … . )
- If Pokémon were real, I would make a blog just to post about my journey.
- Whimsicott or Lilligant
- I have a Pokémon tattoo
"In America". Where I come from (and a lot of other countries), in 2014, a student can study at a public university for free. Period. No catch. No loan. No debt.
Also, Norway is one of the countries where foreign students can attend FREE university without paying a cent of tuition money. (Source)
when something good happens to your otp
when something gReAT happens to your otp